Much more than wine
A typical DRINK WINE & LEARN private wine tasting session works well with approximately eight people—though larger groups are possible—and usually lasts about two hours.
The basic tasting session will include:
- 8 bottles of wine
- 2 glasses for each participant to use so that wines can be compared side by side
- All plates, napkins, silverware and utensils required for enjoying cheeses, fruits, vegetables, breads, crackers, charcuterie, chocolates or whatever you decide to pair with your wine selections
- Note-taking sheets, pencils and wine evaluation charts, so you can retain a record of your impressions
- Additional printed materials that may pertain to your specific session
- Freewheeling discussions about wine’s aromas, flavors, textures and pairings
You don’t need to prepare a thing!
Drink Wine and Learn brings everything in and takes everything away—with the exception of any leftover wine and snacks, and your new found knowledge of the subtle nuances of wine appreciation.
The cost will vary depending on the wine choices, as well as the food pairings you decide upon. Every session is it’s own personalized event. Please get in touch with me for a free consultation, and let’s talk about what fits your needs and budget.
A DRINK WINE & LEARN private wine tasting party makes a great gift for an anniversary, milestone birthday, office party or bachelor/bachelorette party.